Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

say you'll stay







[ :: Ann Taylor shirt dress :: BR trench :: Jeffrey Campbell wedge boots :: woven leather clutch :: ]
[ :: Nordstrom &F21 bracelets :: Urban earrings :: ]


I'm fully expecting people to hate on these boots. I love them though. Plus, they're ridiculously comfortable. I can't wait until the weather permits me to wear these with shorts, my mesh-y floral pink H&M top, and an army green parka. No lie, I totally planned to wear this shirt dress with my classic black pointy toe pumps, but I just threw the boots on when I found out they were delivered and ran out for a test drive.

Either way, it was way too cold for this outfit. Went home and changed into the penguin print pajamas I've had since high school. 


Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic


P.S. Thanks to everyone who commented on my last post! It means a ton to me to hear feedback from you guys. :) I'll try to keep the posts frequent! Also, glad to hear some of you are looking forward to the shop! The new clothes I could never fit into deserve a happy loving home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment