Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

if i had a day that i could give you i'd give you a day just like today


















[ :: H&M mesh top & belt:: AE tank & shorts :: Coach bag :: Aldo flats :: misc. bracelets :: ]


Yessssssssssss nice weather--finally! :) Seriously just wanted to sit outside and do nothing all day. It was amazing, and every single person and their dog was out just chillin' in the sun! :) 

Busted out the new mesh top I picked up from H&M! Paired it with a leather belt to give it shape :) Also, brought out my favorite bag in the whooooole world! (...that I currently have in my possession!) You'll have to excuse the puffiness of it today--I crammed my unnecessary jacket in there, lol. 

I constantly ask myself why it can't be like this year round, then I realize I'd never be able to wear my cute coats. *sigh* The grass is always greener I guess, lol.

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

Don't forget to enter the Torrid Denim Giveaway! Going on until this Friday, March 19! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment