Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

rained in...yet again.
















[ :: dknyc layered lace top :: Banana Republic blazer :: Torrid jeans :: Seychelles booties :: Isabella fiore bag :: ]


**Torrid Denim Review: These Curvy Fit Torrid jeans are supposed to be boot cut and low rise, and generously cut through the hips and thighs. These run a little big on me, and they're not as tight as I would like around the knees, so I wore these more like a pair of trousers! Also, they aren't low rise. You can't see it in the photo, but those jeans are almost up to my bra-line. Seriously. I'm all for these jeans though! They're a gorgeous, flattering fit, and, in the right size, would be pretty amazing staple!



I went outside for 10 minutes in the pouring rain and my jeans were comepletely drenched (ew). Not because they were dragging in puddles or anything like that, but because the rain was flying sideways. Yes, sideways.
I miss California.

Thai Food Delivery + S'mores + House Marathon = Awesome Night In.


Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. Enter the CurvyGirlChic + Torrid Denim Giveaway HERE! :) Up until March 19th!

No comments:

Post a Comment