Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

there's a mini celebration going on in my head














[ :: H&M striped shirt & shorts :: Alfani gold bow wedges :: Dooney & Bourke regatta bag :: ]
[ :: misc bracelets & necklace :: gold bow headband from Japan :: ]



Hooray! 100 followers! Thank you guys! :) Especially to those of who read regularly and comment--I may be super slow about getting back to people's Q's, but I heart you guys! :) As a thank you, I'll be hosting a giveaway as soon as I figure out something to get! What would you guys like as a giveaway? Jewelry? A bag? Something else? I'm open to suggestions!

Similarly, what would you guys like to see more of on this blog? Photo-wise, content-wise, etc? :)

On another note, I'm going to be MOVING to California soon for family reasons. Thus, I'll likely be opening up a CurvyGirlChic e-shop to whittle down my massive closet. (No joke, I have 40 pairs of jeans even though I only wear like.. 5 of them. Most of them have tags still attached...like a pair of size 31 Joe's jeans I convinced myself I'd someday be able to fit into. Not. A Chance.) I also have a freaking TON of shoes that I've never worn before since I stupidly fell in love with them and bought the only sizes available (always a size too small).
Let me know if this is something you all would be interested in seeing! :)

Thanks! I can't wait to hear some feedback! :)

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment