Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

take me away


















[ :: H&M elephant shirt :: Banana Republic blazer :: AE skirt :: Torrid boots :: ]
[ :: Coach bag :: Urban earrings :: Forever21 bracelet :: ]



It's cold again. Sad beans.

It's okay though--I'm wearing my favvvvvorite shirt! It's got a big screen-printed batik-inspired elephant on it. :) Super comfy and a little bit sheer. Perfect! Plus, it was only $12.95. Score.

Sorry about the lack of outfit posts over the last couple days! Honestly, it was too nice out to expend effort taking photos. lol. Laid around in the sun near the harbor and did NOTHING. Got to wear my favorite white dress and new denim jacket though! In retrospect, should have taken at least one photo. Oops.

Also, I'm hoping to get a Q&A section or post up soon, so please please leave your questions in the comments section and I'll get on it! If you don't want to leave it there, you can email me at curvygirlchic@gmail.com or tweet me at @CurvyGirlChic. Thanks! :)

Cali in 9 days and counting! :D

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment