Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

cloud bursting--it keeps me sharp









[ :: Asos Curve dress :: Topshop wedges :: Cynthia Rowley bag :: ]
[ :: NY&Co bracelets :: bow & crystal earrings from taiwan :: ]


Woohoo! Part 3 of the Asos unveiling! lol. Today was amazinggggg. The weather was perfect! Nice and warm and sunny...a little windy to be wearing a dress...but no mooning! haha.

Anyhow, I love this dress! I was a little hesitant to post this dress since every fatshion blogger seems to own it (probably from the initial PR stuff they did when Curve first launched) but I love it too much not to share it with you guys! It's super comfy and relatively flattering...I think it would look better on girls who have bottom-heavy body shapes unlike my my top-heavy one, but screw it. I <3 it!

Anyway, messed around a lot today--seeing as I actually woke up at a decent time! :D Also, had time to raid the candy aisle at 7-Eleven before dinner so I have a roll of lifesavers and some sour patch gummies in my purse. :D Yesss.

Hmmm, one day later and I'm no closer to deciding what to bring to Vegas. 
Maybe some Polyvore fun will do the trick.

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic


No comments:

Post a Comment