Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

nothing substantial but structured unstructured








[ :: H&M lace-inset bubble hem top :: H&M white blazer :: iT! rising starlet skinnies :: earrings from Japan :: ]
[ :: NY&Co & other bracelets :: bag from I forget where... :: Steve Madden heels :: ]


I used to wear these heels on every date I went on. They were my power heels. My sex on legs heels. They're a beasty 4.5 inch heel (I seem to be favoring that height recently? lol) and honestly, don't even feel that tall. The bf makes fun of me when I wear them though...'cause he ends up being shorter than me by a couple inches. lol Not my problem! 

Anyway, sort of fell back in love with this blazer and lacey top when I pulled them out of my closet for the shop. The top is suuuper comfy with a lace chest and back (strapless required!) and a super swishy bubble hem. :D And the blazer? Well.. yeah. Yet another blazer from my collection. lol.
What do you guys think? Keep or sell? lol. 

By the way, for those of you who were on the twitterverse today....wow. Just...wow. LOL. It was better entertainment than a 6 hour marathon of really shitty reality tv. I might write about it later, but for now...just...wow.

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment