Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

tell monday i've been good and i don't want to sleep anymore








[ :: Torrid bubble hem off-shoulder sweater :: H&M skirt :: blue heart earrings w/ crystal accents :: ]
[ :: AE rope-chain bracelet :: Rebecca Minkoff steady satchel :: AE animal print flats :: ]


Anyway, here we are with boring old backgrounds again 'cause it's raining. Again. And I refuse to bring my baby (camera) into the rain. That thing was such an invest I'll be damned if I'm not passing that on down to my grandkids! Hmph.

I love these new flats!! They're super comfortable and I got them for $12! :D Yay for good deals. :)
[Right now, all clearance items are an additional 30% off, AND, if you use discount code "51092661", you get an ADDITIONAL 15% off! :D] Anyway, I had lots of fun putting this outfit together! The top is actually a dress from Torrid of which I snipped off the bottom hem... hehe :D You can see the original  for only $20 now here! This is about as much DIY ability I have in me. (Although I have been checking out those DIY's Iza has been linking! She commented on my chains post with this hot little project.) 

Anyhow, I get the feeling I'll be wearing these flats into the ground, just I do I all my other flats...as much of a heel girl as I am, living in Boston without a car makes wearing heels on a daily basis nearly impossible! Plus, my mom gives me so much grief going on and on about how I won't be able to walk when I'm 60 if I wear 5 inch heels everyday. Okay mama, I get itttttttt. Does this mean you'll pay for my "sensible" shoes? :D


Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. Enter the Isabella Fiore Clutch Giveaway! And guys...please read the instructions. I heart ya'll but seriously. Just saying "OMGAWESOMEENTERME" will not count. Sorry. Oh, and YES, the giveaway is open to international readers! I heart you guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment