Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

CurvyGirlShop News! Total Renovation! :)


Sorry for the extended (2 days, lol) blogging hiatus!!
I've been working furiously on CurvyGirlShop trying to make it more user-friendly and visually appealing! :) You can now look up items by category--tops, sweaters, dresses, shoes, etc! :) Plus, all of the items are on the first page...I'm still trying to figure out how to make the photos unsmooshed on the homepage, but other than that, it's ready to go! :) I've also added some new items to the shop--lots of tops in a range of sizes--I hope you'll take a look!

Also, I dropped the prices of all the originally listing items. If you can't tell, I really need to get rid of some of my clothes! lol--Not because I no longer want them, but I'm moving back to Cali in just over a month and I will be seriously downsizing in terms of closet space (sadddd!) So I need to selectively pick and choose what I'll be taking with me and either sell or donate the rest. :)

Anyhow, I'd love to know if you all prefer the new shop layout or the old one--plus, any other suggestions would be fabulous! <3 I will get back to regular blogging and inundating your RSS feeds with outfits posts as soon as I catch up on some sleep! Heart you guys!

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. I will definitely still be photographing shots of me in the clothes--I just wanted to get a head start by getting some "on-the-hanger" photos for the new items! :) Thanks loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment