Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

what a s-teal








[ :: trusty Banana Republic blazer :: Old Navy applique top :: AE shorts :: ]
[ :: H&M belt, shoes, & headband :: Isabella Fiore bag :: ]


I have serious issues with the Old Navy plus size range. I'm 5'8", okay? Why the hell do all of their dresses go down to mid calf on me? Why anyone would want to make themselves look short via unflattering dress lengths is beyond me. Also, I'm relatively positive that the dress I bought was described as knee-length. As someone who is NOT short, that's just absurd. Ugh. Whatever. At $17 I guess i can't complain too much! The swirly detail thingy at the top is just too cool to pass up. Plus, I like it as a top more anyway so I asked my mama to hem it for me since I have ZERO sewing skills (MUAHAHA! WORK, MINION!...totally JK. I'd get a Chinese beatdown if I ever said that.) 

Anyway! Went to the Institute of Contemporary Art todayyyy. Then stood on these massive over-exaggerated steps taking photos until I realized that the "wall" I was taking photos in front of was really a giant window...opposite rows and rows of bleacher-like seats filled with people...staring out of it...right at me, being my usual idiot self during photos. Super awkward. Needless to say I turned BEET-RED and hightailed it outta there!

Has that ever happened to you guys?? Or am I the only one who is completely oblivious to these things?!

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. Hi new followers! <3 Fancy seeing you here! Now go enter THE GIVEAWAY! :D

P.P.S. If anyone wants to make me a new blog header, (seeing as I lack the necessary skills) I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVERRRRRR. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment