Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

game show love connection we can't deny







[ :: Asos Curve slinky top :: Banana Republic Blazer :: iT! rising starlet skinnies :: Cloudwalkers booties :: ]
[ :: Dear Bearcat ear cuff :: F21 bracelet :: random brandless clutch I found in my closet :: ]


Yayyy--snapped some photos just in time to catch the last rays of light--kind of cool to look back at the photos because you can see the sky get darker and darker. :) This rooftop was a place the bf and I discovered randomly. Noticed it had an awesome view of the city and we made plans to go have a picnic or something...never happened. lol. Makes for nice photos though! :)

Anyhow, I love this top from Asos! It's super comfortable, and can be shifted around a little to be asymmetric  for added interest. Something I would change about this top is the placement of the knotty bit in front--it's sort of unflattering to have all the extra fabric hang right in from of your stomach--I felt a little preggers in it, lol. Also, the fabric is great and super soft, but it's the type that shows every nook and cranny of your body--love handles and back fat beware! Oh, and the fabric photographs like wrinkly crushed velvet. It's not. lol.

Anyhoo, I'm starting to plan what I'm going to pack for my Vegas trip! Let's see...5 days, 5 nights. Weather will be bright and sunny and upper 80's. I'd love to "pack light" but can't choose what to bring! lol bad news. 

Anyone have advice on packing light for Vegas??
 I've been there a million times but always end up bringing my entire wardrobe! =X


Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. Hey, new followers! Enter the Isabella Fiore Clutch Giveaway! :) The drawing is on May 15th! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment