Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

make it new









[ :: H&M top and skirt :: Michael Shannon heels :: Paradox leather clutch :: ]
[ :: bracelet from some sale on ideeli :: Heartdance ring :: necklace from TW :: ]


YESSSSSSS! Just booked our trip to Vegas! :D Free flights, and discounted hotels. LOVE bargain travel without sacrificing quality! :D Can't wait for gorgeous warm pool-side weather and shopping! :) Not that I really need to be buying anything else. I've been very bad at restraining my shopping...:( But I couldn't help it! I ended up snagging these ankle boots at the Topshop sale today--$90 down from $160--and only left in my size (now sold out completely)! PLUS, I have a student advantage code saved for another 10% off! Came out to $96 with  $15 flat rate shipping. :) So happy since I've been in love with them since I posted about them here!

Oh, and to continue with my string of embarrassing moments, I'm pretty sure I mooned a hotel doorman today. Lots of fun. Totally wearing bright green polka dot underwear. Classy.

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. HUGEEE thanks to IZA who offered to make me a new header! This girl is awesome! xo

P.P.S. Would anyone be interested in these Michael Shannon heels if I put them in the shop? They're comfortable on my 10W feet, and are actually a size 11M. I love the shoes but my ankles slide out when I'm walking :(  Would probably post for $30. They're in great condition 'cause I never wear enough light colors to justify wearing off-white shoes! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment