Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

insanity it seems has got me by my soul to squeeze









[ :: H&M dress :: Gap denim jacket :: Aldo boots :: Felix Rey for Target tote :: heart drop earrings :: ]
[ :: mixed bracelets from ideeli and NY&Co :: ]


Ahhhh! I'm so...fidgety. Every once in a while I get so restless. I'm the type of person who needs constant change/challenge/mental stimulation. Is that weird??? Usually a trip somewhere different or a recreational class or project fixes this--but when I get like this I get soooo moody (poor bf) until something changes. It's like I get tired of doing one thing and need immediate gratification via something new.
Hopefully Vegas will help mix things up a bit but a week and a half is a long time to feel like this. Blahhhh.
Maybe I'll go to New York to visit my sister. (Who's AWESOME. And shamelessly fashion-forward. If she ever effing posts some photos I'll show you!) :)

Anyway! The Felix Rey for Target bag is one of my most humongous. I can literally fit everything from my bag post into the flat bottom of the bag, leaving room for a beach towel, water bottle, magazines, and laptop if I wanted. It's massive. Strangely enough, I like the lining more than I like the actual bag. it's this white and blue wavy stripe--which of course I forgot to photograph. Awesome. The boots are ones I've had since freshman year of college. I am such a total hoarder of shoes. =X

Oh oh! And the dress is new! One of my last purchases pre-shopping-ban. Look ya'll. I know it's hard to walk into a store that doesn't carry your numerical size, but you've got to trust me--you'll be able to find things that work for you. This dress is actually a stripey white and light blue, AND a size 14 which fits my size 18 top perfectly (thank the clothing lords for smocked backs! <3). And at $24.90, definitely worth checking out.
Also, a ton of their newer items are seriously oversized or super stretchy, making them easy for multiple body types to work into their wardrobes. So if you haven't already, CHECK IT OUT and let me know what you think. :)


Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

No comments:

Post a Comment