Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

stomping about




[ :: H&M elephant t & shorts :: Gap jacket :: Jeffrey Campbell boots :: Vince Camuto bag :: ]

I heart stomping around in these boots. They're super comfortable and I love how they look with shorts! Met up with family for BOILING CRAB in this outfit!! So of course my elephant shirt is now sitting in my laundry basket smelling distinctly like cajun spices and shrimp. Yum.

Also, I've totally ranted about this on Twitter already, but WTF YOURSCLOTHING?!! I placed an order on January 3rd and STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY PACKAGE. That's 3 months ago. Serious FAIL. Never ordering from them again--their quality isn't even great--my denim studded skirt sheds studs everywhere I go. Why waste my time and money to order from them if I'm never going to receive my order?! So frustrating. That is NOT the right way to run a business. Plus, they don't charge in USD like Asos does so my credit card charges me a foreign transaction fee of 3%. SO. NOT. WORTH IT.

Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. To end on a happier note, SHRIMP! :)


nom nom nom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment