Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

cuff me








[ :: Michael Kors leather jacket :: VS one shoulder bubble-hem top :: AE white denim skirt :: ]
[ :: Jeffrey Campbell mayhem wedges :: Isabella Fiore bag :: Dear Bearcat ear cuff :: F21 bracelet :: ]


I love my new Dear Bearcat ear cuff! It's perfectly slinky and sexy. Jessy, the owner and designer of the shop is a total sweetheart so definitely check out her shop! If any of you lovely readers would like to make a purchase, you can use code DBRF001 for 5% off your purchase. :)

Yay! This is totally on my wishlist from her store:


They'd be so hot with the new Topshop ankle boots I just ordered (on sale)! Speaking of which... I'm definitely waiting for 7 packages to arrive. Definitely my cue to STOP SHOPPING. That and shipments from the UK totally need to speed up. I'm so impatient. Asos + Topshop, HURRY!!! I can hardly contain myselfffffff. 

Okay. No more shopping until Vegas. That's...2 weeks. If I can't do this I'm committing myself to shopaholics anonymous.


Yours, Etc.
CurvyGirlChic

P.S. Anyway--I just wanted to set the record straight about the last post. I am NOT attacking the conference or Gabi--I think she's amazing for coordinating this--it takes a whole freaking lot of time and effort to put this together. I wholly support what she's doing and I do NOT blame her for making it a private event. I only think that they shouldn't have publicized it in a way that makes others feel left out. That's it.

P.P.S. HI NEW FOLLOWERS!! <333 Did you enter the giveaway? :D


No comments:

Post a Comment